Lets talk some serious stuff. This is election period and every Party is going to manipulate us, they are going to convince us in their own ways. Many people have decided that who they are going to support, but lets think who really deserves to be the PM. We got 3 choices Rahul Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal and Narendra Modi. Lets find out who’s better.
1-Rahul Gandhi :
why is he in this discussion? because of his family. what is his past experience? nothing. He is just a guy who has great dreams and his parents supports his dreams. I want to say him that becoming a PM just because you want to be is like I’ll get a job in any company just because my parents want to. And Indian Politics is not Bollywood that a superstar’s son will be definitely a superstar.
who is he? now he is nothing but once he was the CM of Delhi who won that election by making promises more than anyone did in the history. what is his past experience? he resigned from that seat for which he really worked hard, just because something was going wrong. Dude everything is wrong here and you were elected to clean this up but you resigned and now you want to be PM? I think you must had did your job of being a CM first. I cant give my vote in favor of that person who want a promotion without doing job of his current post.
who is he? he is the CM of gujrat. what is his past experience? he made gujrat the most economically developed state. here are some of the awards and achievements he got-
- Gujarat Ratna by Shri Poona Gujarati Bandhu Samaj at Ganesh Kala Krida Manch on celebration of centenary year.
- e-Ratna award by the Computer Society of India
- Best Chief Minister – In a nationwide survey conducted in 2006 by India Today magazine, Narendra Modi was declared the Best Chief Minister in the country.
- Asian Winner of the fDi Personality of the Year Award for 2009 by FDi magazine.
- In March 2012, Modi appeared on the cover of the Asian edition of Time, one of India’s few politicians to have done so.
I am not going to tell who is most deserving, you got your own views. I hope my blog help you to vote for the most deserving candidate.