7 reasons why you should never pray to god!
I was going to end this post with a quote, which I am posting at the end. But, its been a long time I haven’t written anything here. So here goes a list of 7 reasons why you should never pray to god.
1. God is a Myth.
2. Even if he is real, we are not sure what his real message is. Because when you don’t get what you want, he will justify your failure by rendering any of these philosophies: 1- You will get whatever you want, if you pray from your heart. 2- If you don’t work for what you want, you won’t get it. and 3- If you don’t get it, it is not written in your destiny.
If god is there, he is most probably angry with you because:
3. You ate non-vegetarian food on almost all holy festivals (According to Hindu mythology, gods get angry because of this).
4. At least once, you have consumed any of the intoxicating agents (Islam states it as a sin).
5. Avaritia, a sin of desire, is listed as one of the seven deadly sins in Christian mythology. However, if you are praying for something, means that you desire something. This itself makes you a sinner.
6. You didn’t forward the messages which had the warning, “Send these to 15 people to get a blissful life.” You ignore the pictures of clean head-shaved kids, who need your prayers in the forms of likes, comments, and shares, to fight their cancers. And, you still haven’t liked this holy page: https://www.facebook.com/preciousimagesoflife
And most importantly:
7. There are more important prayers that need to be answered.
The Quote, which was meant to be the only thing in this post:
And, here is the reason I don’t pray to god – Because I let him listen to the prayers of the people dying out of hunger.
Share this with your friends to tell them, why they should not pray.
Also, while I was searching an Image for cover of this post, I found an epic picture, which I am sharing with you-